Being a partner
- How do I become an eConveyancer intermediary?
There are two ways you can register. You can either do this online; it will take a couple of minutes, after which you’ll receive a call from one of our Business Development Managers within 24 hours. The other way is to call one of our Business Development Managers direct who’ll be able to register you over the phone, talk you through the benefits and how to use our eConveyancer system.
- How long does it take to get started with using eConveyancer?
You can start using eConveyancer as soon as you have registered.
- Can I introduce other brokers to eConveyancer?
Yes you can, In fact eConveyancer has a ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme. If you introduce other brokers or estate agents then we’ll pay you £25 for every completion the new introducer does via eConveyancer.
- How does commission get paid?
We will ask you for your bank details which will enable us to pay you direct via BACS.
- Do I still get commission if the property transaction doesn’t complete?
No. We only pay out if the instruction you submit completes.
- How does my client choose a conveyancing solicitor?
A quote is generated by their broker from which the client can choose a firm based on price, location or service rating. Once they have chosen the quote, there is a button for them to instruct straight away.
- How do you vet the solicitors and licensed conveyancers on your panel?
All the solicitor and licensed conveyancing partners undergo a strict and robust panel application process to ensure they meet with industry standards. These are checked and monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Do you have solicitors all over the country?
Yes. We partner with solicitors and licensed conveyancers across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- If my client has a complaint about the solicitor they have chosen, what should they do?
We have a formal complaints process which you should follow. Please contact us if you need to discuss a potential complaint.
- What other services of yours can I offer?
We also offer the ability to compare solicitors for Wills and Probate. Find out more.
Still got a question that needs answering?
Our experienced team will be happy to help outGet in touch