Being a partner
- How do I become an eConveyancer intermediary?
You can give our team a call on 01844 265444 and we’ll be happy to get you up and running. If you prefer to register yourself online, you can do so by clicking here.
- How long does it take to get started with using eConveyancer?
You can start using eConveyancer as soon as you have registered.
- Can I introduce other brokers to eConveyancer?
Yes you can, In fact eConveyancer has a ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme. If you introduce other brokers or estate agents then we’ll pay you £25 for every completion the new introducer does via eConveyancer.
- How does commission get paid?
We will ask you for your bank details which will enable us to pay you direct via BACS.
- Do I still get commission if the property transaction doesn’t complete?
No. We only pay out if the instruction you submit completes.
- How does my client choose a conveyancing solicitor?
A quote is generated by their broker from which the client can choose a firm based on price, location or service rating. Once they have chosen the quote, there is a button for them to instruct straight away.
- How do you vet the solicitors and licensed conveyancers on your panel?
All the solicitor and licensed conveyancing partners undergo a strict and robust panel application process to ensure they meet with industry standards. These are checked and monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Do you have solicitors all over the country?
Yes. We partner with solicitors and licensed conveyancers across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- If my client has a complaint about the solicitor they have chosen, what should they do?
We have a formal complaints process which you should follow. Please contact us if you need to discuss a potential complaint.
Still got a question that needs answering?
Our experienced team will be happy to help outGet in touch